I sold Penguin tickets on Ebay

Pittsburgh
New Community Member

Buyer wired me money via paypal.....I emailed the tickets via the Penguins Ticketmaster Website.....now PayPal has reversed the payment -PayPal says they need proof - I emailed them a copy of the email verification from Ticketmaster.  I emailed the buyer - no response from them - they are no longer an EBay member.  What are my chances of getting my $530?  The buyer only had one review and transaction prior to my transaction - is there any way I can limit future bidders to say 10 or more positive reviews or transactions?  The buyer was verified as well.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal's SPP (Seller Protection Policy) does not cover email delivery. The very first SPP requirement is that the seller must ship the item to the shipping address on the PayPal Transaction Details Page. The complete SPP details are at the following link...

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/UserAgreement_full&...

@Pittsburgh wrote:

The buyer only had one review and transaction prior to my transaction - is there any way I can limit future bidders to say 10 or more positive reviews or transactions?

eBay does not have an automated way for sellers to exclude bidders with less than 10 feedbacks. The best you can do is state the feedback requirement in your auction terms and then cancel any bids from bidders who don't satisfy your terms.

The better option is to follow all requirements of PayPal's Seller Protection Policy. For payments $250.00 or greater, the seller needs online viewable signature proof of delivery.

Sandy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.