I can't figure out what my minimum payment is :(

starlightxx
Contributor
Contributor

Before I made any purchases, my minimum payment due said 0.00$. Then, I made a 5 dollar purchase, and now my minimum payment is 5.00$. I called customer service and they told me that my minimum payment depended on my balance. She said if it's 100$, then it would be 10$. So it's 10% of my balance. Going with that information, I went ahead and spent about 30 more dollars, and now I'm scared that my minimum payment is not going to be 10% of my balance, but rather the whole balance, because of what happened with my five dollar purchase. Can someone explain to me how this works? I'm very scared that she gave me the wrong information 😞

Guys please help, I'm totally freaking out! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

itsonlyme

If I were you, I would talk to customer service again and ask what your minimum payment is on the $35. You won't get the same person, and they're the best to answer that question. If you have more than one question, write them down before you talk to anyone. Don't be afraid to ask them anything, that's what they're there for, and it's their job. There is no "dumb" question to them. I hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.