How to edit Add to Cart buttons

wai622
New Community Member
How can Add to Cart buttons be edited after you leave the last page of the paypal button form, other than the html itself? Can the paypal buttom form be returned to? The Buy it Now Buttons can be returned to (supposedly) by finding My Active Buttons in the Selling Preferences of your account Profile.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

It's unclear as to how you are creating your item button code.  If you are using the online button creator to generate your item button code, by default, the code created is "hosted".  This means that the code is stored on the PayPal Servers and can be edited from within your PayPal Accout.

To edit the code, you return to "My Saved Buttons", find the one you need to edit and click on Edit.  If all you are changing is the amount or name, then there is no need to recopy the code.   However, if you are changing a dropdown selection or text input box, you must recopy the code to your web page.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

brsbaubles
Contributor
Contributor

I have try to find my save button before and couldn't find it But I am going to try again Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.