How do I use the money I have received in my Pay Pal account?

MLR
Contributor
Contributor

I have several (4 so far) companies that have paid me via paypal. The money shows up in the account history, but my account shows a zero 0$ balance. What gives? How do I get access to my money?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option to look at your account activity. The "with balance" view will show (in the right hand column) your PayPal account balance after each transaction and should make it very easy for you to see how you arrived at the current PayPal account balance.

Login to Me Too

MLR
Contributor
Contributor

I see where that shows me my transactions, but according to what I'm looking at, I should either have a balance of $ and the balance shows 0. I'm frustrated as this is how my company payse me. I booked a plane ticket using Paypal and it appears to have charged my cc the entire amount instead of using what was in the paypal account and then the rest to my cc...HELP!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.