How do I redeem my Reward Points for my PayPal Plus Credit Card?

skaiser3871
New Community Member

i tried to do what the page tells me but i can't figure out how to get to the rewards page!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

skome
New Community Member

Common problem, judging from all the posts here and on the internet. The Paypal instructions say,

"2.  During checkout select PayPal as your payment method, then Click “Select Code” and choose your Reward Voucher number."

In my experience, that "Select Code" link is as rare as a pink unicorn.

Login to Me Too

nps100
Contributor
Contributor

it's pretty easy.  actually, sites where you can use your rewards are not as rare as skome mentioned...  you can use the redemption code (found under Profile section -> Gifts and Discounts) at eBay and many shopping sites.  the thing to note is that you'll need to enter the code before getting logging into PayPal when checking out from eBay, while at sites like buy.com you'll enter the code after logging into PayPal at a page called "Review Your Infomration).

Login to Me Too

spicedog1
Contributor
Contributor

How long does it take to be credited for the points once you complete a transaction.

Please help if you know.

Login to Me Too

vtxpylut

Buy.com worked just as you said. Excellent. Thanks for the posting.

Login to Me Too

Kittysaysno
Contributor
Contributor

I am so frustrated I just do not see a link or a box anywhere on the "Review Your Information" page after logging in to paypal to enter my rewards coupon

am I doing something wrong?

Login to Me Too

TAMISHA
Contributor
Contributor

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND LOOK UNDER OVERVIEW, AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS.

Login to Me Too

Kittysaysno
Contributor
Contributor

I checked again on the overview page and there is not anything that clarifies how to actually use the rewards coupon. There is no link like the coupon email explains during checkout that states there will be a link to click on to enter the rewards coupon. There are obliviously others with the same issue, the email with the reward coupon mentions links that for the life of me (and others) just aren't there. I am trying to find them, follow every direction to the letter but to no avail.

Login to Me Too

Apple
Contributor
Contributor

I see reward vouchers clicking -> My Account Overview -> Profile -> Gifts and Discounts

I see them during checkout on Review your payment ->link Enter gift certificate, reward, or discount,  try something which is not an order which means buy something which is ready to ship not to build an order and then ship.    I had hard time figuring this out.

Login to Me Too

lgallgr
New Community Member

The voucher redemption is confusing.  I prefer a "cash back" reward.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.