How do I redeem my Reward Points for my PayPal Plus Credit Card?

skaiser3871
New Community Member

i tried to do what the page tells me but i can't figure out how to get to the rewards page!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

fixitall123
Contributor
Contributor

I called on the 21st and had the same problem. The gal told me that during the update that they were doing they must have lost the link. 

Login to Me Too

BudMan

I have the same problem. I called them and the service rep woked for about a half and hour ad he couldn't figure it out. PayPal needs to get this fixed pronto!

Login to Me Too

frugal_lady
New Community Member

I believe that this error should result in double rewards for those of us trying to get the system to work. 

I have searched every page and find nothing referring how to redeem my voucher, or how to redeem or even look at the items to redeem.

FRUSTRATING, but no thing new to the credit arena.

Login to Me Too

TAMISHA
Contributor
Contributor

spicedog1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello E-Bay Community,

Thank you for helping me to find the reward information and redemtion procedures. I like many other entered that part of their site when some error occured through Pay-Pal and the info was not where it should have been. I know it drove a lot of people nuts, especially like me, as I had received and used reward points prioe to my looking. I was merely just trying to find out how many reward points I had available, prior to making a particular puchase, to help me in justifying the expense as I'm sure many of the other e-bat addicts do to.

Thanks again for all the respomses and if anyone knows how to stop my requests for this info. Let me know.

Thanks,

Gary

The Right Coin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.