How do I print shipping label without label record?

belle
Contributor
Contributor

How do I print shipping label without label record?

I just bought the shipping label stickers and they are for 2 labels in the same page

but every time I try to print labels out from paypal I can't print 2 labels in 1 page

they always come out with the online label record on the 2nd half.  How do I avoid that?

Anyone please help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pigtails
New Community Member

Here you go:

Paypal Label Use Instructions

Log in to paypal and click the PROFILE tab at the far top right. Then under SELLING PREFERENCES in the 3rd column click on SHIPPING PREFERENCES. Next, under U.S. POSTAL SERVICE PREFERENCES click on the link that says EDIT PRINTER SETTINGS. Last, uncheck PRINT RECEIPT. Then SAVE.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Pigtails
New Community Member

Here you go:

Paypal Label Use Instructions

Log in to paypal and click the PROFILE tab at the far top right. Then under SELLING PREFERENCES in the 3rd column click on SHIPPING PREFERENCES. Next, under U.S. POSTAL SERVICE PREFERENCES click on the link that says EDIT PRINTER SETTINGS. Last, uncheck PRINT RECEIPT. Then SAVE.

Login to Me Too

rschmorr
Contributor
Contributor

i didn't initiate the question but thanks for the answer!!!

Login to Me Too

wiseoldowl

My properties were already set for that (box unchecked) and it still prints out th einstructions adn online label. It just started spontaneously doing it the last 2 labels I printed. Any other suggestions?

Login to Me Too

Blondce
New Community Member

@wiseoldowl wrote:

My properties were already set for that (box unchecked) and it still prints out th einstructions adn online label. It just started spontaneously doing it the last 2 labels I printed. Any other suggestions?

I founf that if your are usingMulti-hipping that you ahve to go in and change the settings in that module too. Drove me crazy for a while! 

under Edit/Settings/Print Settings

wow, what a headache day that made for!

Login to Me Too

belle
Contributor
Contributor
YES THANK YOU VERY MUCH:)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.