How do I get pay pal on my website

sunnybutter
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm new at setting up accounts.  I have a pay pal account but don't know how to intergrate it to my website.  Helppp?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Start by downloading both guides listed below.  The guides can be found here.

Merchant Setup and Administration Guide

Website Payments Standard Integration Guide

These guides will answer most of your questions, keep them handy.

You can also learn about and see item button code examples here.

Just some other tips, you will need either PayPal Premier or PayPal Business Account and ensure that you sign up to use PayPal's Website Payments Standard. Then you can offer the option of someone paying with a credit card or open/using their PayPal Account. Note, having a Business Account allows you to display a Business Name or Organization Name or a custom graphic allowing you have a more professional look.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

JucyChau
Contributor
Contributor

Normally, you could integrate the HTML interface website payment standard and the API interface Express Checkout into your website, more technical information can be found at x.com.

electronic cigarette

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

We've been in the consulting/support business for a few years now and we always get the new folks up and running with the basics.  We learned through experience most new folks don't even know how to spell API let alone know where to start.  Keep it simple and grow.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.