How do I confirm my bank account???

AprilC
Contributor
Contributor

Help! 

I've been trying to confirm my bank account and need a little help... The email I recieved from paypal said that they would schedule 2 $1 transactions to my account that I would have to confirm.  So when I log in to do so, theres no transactions whatsoever.  What do I do? 

Confused.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Amanda411

Hi AprilC,

To confirm your bank account by random deposits PayPal sends two deposits between $0.01 USD and $0.99 USD to your bank account. After 2-4 business days you can contact your bank to find out the amounts.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

mant
New Community Member

I called my bank for the third time in the last 4 months trying to confirm my paypal account.  They looked back to April of this year and do not see the 2 small deposits.  I have removed and readded my bank account info 3 times to have the small deposits resent but still there is no deposits.  What should my next step be?

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi mant,

To get account specific information, you need to speak to an agent.

1. Login to the PayPal website.
  2. Click the "Contact Us" link.
  3. Click "Call Us".

Amanda

Login to Me Too

kai-lan

if you have online banking you can get it instantly confirmed. i do online banking with bank of america and to confirm your account all you have do is enter you banking unser ID and password and paypal checks that they match and you are cinfirmed in like 10 seconds (no small deposits required)

Login to Me Too

gloria19
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, but it is safe to give them your login and password for your online banking? I can't make myself do it.

Login to Me Too

nabraham1
New Community Member

Well I did it and it seems fine. Nothing weird happened and I didn't have to wait for days for their deposit.

Login to Me Too

donbrack
New Community Member

This has happened to me on 3 occations,  What do I do now?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.