How do I cancel a Bank Transfer?

shadeeladee420
New Community Member

I have withdrawn money from my bank to transfer to paypal and now I need the money to stay in my bank!  The transfer is pending so, can anyone help me cancel it

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ebarnett
New Community Member

I hope someone can help me. I just opened this paypal account and I am having a problem. I entered the wrong routing number for my checking account at first. I then made a echeck payment for an ebay transaction. After making the payment, I noticed it didnt come out of my bank account. I then called the bank and realized I had entered the wrong routing number in paypal. I immidiately deleted the bank account and linked up the correct one with the correct routing number. The only problem now is that the original payment is showing as "processing". I need to cancel that payment and resubmit it with the correct routing number. I don't mind even changing it from a echeck to instant bank account transfer. I really want to avoid having a problem with paypal also. I don't know if it will show that the payment was rejected or what? I want to avoid any paypal freezing of my account or any other issues. What can I do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.