How do I add claim details

emergencyfan
New Community Member

I filed a claim over the weekend but some additional documentation (confirmation #, etc) was at work.  I wanted to add that info to my claim today and found the tutorial that gave me the instructions below.  However, step three says "click claim details" and that option is nowhere on my resolution page--not on the general page, not on the specific claim page.  I tried it in both Explorer and Firefox to be sure it wasn't a browser compatibility problem.  How can I add some additional information to my claim once I've submitted it?

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
3. Click Claim Details.
4. Click Resolve Complaint.
5. Select Provide other evidence for this dispute by fax, file attachment, or note.
6. Click Continue.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

marina
Contributor
Contributor

I have personally contacted paypal regarding this issue

this is the solution email all files or information to them but copy and paste it don't attach files they are not allowed to open them due to viruses and other junk.

Email: complaint-response@   paypal.com

I hope it helps.

Login to Me Too

AdventSabbath
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the info. I sent my info regarding a dispute via email and I received one back saying Paypal has got it. Thank you. Paypal needs to update their claim's tutorial.

Login to Me Too

sonia
Contributor
Contributor

Yes you are right I have the same problem I couldn't find the button o link "Resolve problem" or "add evidence"  I also contacted to paypal customer service and I didn't get any email to forward the info that I have,now I'm gonna try with this email adress that I found here.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.