How can I let people put money into my paypal account

pvquan99
Contributor
Contributor

I am selling my products on my facebook. How can I let  my customer to pay to me via paypal ? Example like in Bank Of America, I will give people  my account number and my name ... How about paypal ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

luvstampin
Contributor
Contributor

Am I reading this right  you are giving you bank account number out to people????????????? you are opening yourself up to having your account emptied really fast. Get that off of your facebook. And never ever give out your banking info!!!!

For Paypal you only give your email address. Then you they would you money or better yet - invoice them for the amount due and then they will pay you.

Login to Me Too

pvquan99
Contributor
Contributor

Can you tell me more detail about get pay via paypal ? Actually, this is a really first time that I use paypal to let people pay me. Because before, I just give my mom or my friends transfer theor money to my bank account ... so doesn't that is the same ?

Login to Me Too

luvstampin
Contributor
Contributor

They will nees a Paypal account and your email address. Then they just click on send money tab and fill it out and the money would transfer to your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.