How Can I View All My Fees At Once?

USA_Millenium
Contributor
Contributor

I admit I am a bit of a noob at Ebay sales.  I am basically less than a month old, but already have over $5,000 in sales and a 100% positive rating!

The one thing I can't figure out, no matter where I go is HOW DO I SEE EVERYTHING EBAY IS CHARGING ME?

I can view my PayPal charges at one link, my shipping charges on another, my Ebay % charges on a third, and my listing fees on another.  Is there any real way to see all these in a comprehensive manner without having to spend hours compiling data? 

I need to know what my profit margins are so I can increase my income.  Ebay doesn't seem to make this process very easy.  I can already tell you that on many of my sales, Ebay seems to profit more than I do.  I'd like to change that back to my favor. 

If you know, please help.

Kevin

USA Millenium

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

deadlift455
Contributor
Contributor

Kevin,

I have the EXACT same question! I sold some stuff for a buddy and am trying to figure what the net is after all the fees!!!! I've got a bunch windows and documents I've been using and jumping back and forth, which is not only time consuming, be leaves me open to a lot of error. I hope you receive some answers soon!

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.