Hold on payments after delivery is confirmed?

nwGamers
New Community Member

I want to know you're experiences with this hold policy. I have sold multiple items on eBay and I always get a tracking number when I ship an item. I have confirmation that the items have been delivered but I still have holds on the money. I have also added the tracking numbers to paypal and to eBay. I have not however received any feedback yet. It has only been a few days since the items have been delivered but I want to know if I'm going to have to wait the full 20 day hold or if anyone has experience with this and can tell me how long it takes. Thanks

Login to Me Too
363 REPLIES 363

557F150
Contributor
Contributor

I AGREE SAME HERE. I HAD TO SHIP 10 ITEMS SO FAR OUT OF MY POCKET.

Login to Me Too

lubi570
Contributor
Contributor

Get rid of ebay and go to webstore.com for free selling and free stores and auctions, ebay is the problem and that can be changed.

Login to Me Too

pcbrickwoman
New Community Member

You can pay for shipping on paypal. It will print you out your shipping label and you just print on regular paper and tape it on!

Login to Me Too

marianlptr
Contributor
Contributor

If you want my story, search my posts that ended in my getting my money.   The first thing you do is make sure when you go to the delivery service, enter the tracking number there to make sure it shows that the item was delivered.  If so, go to paypal click contact customer support by phone. You will get a reference number to enter when you call the customer support phone number. Wait until it is your turn - you will after a little wait get an agent.  you a reference number.  When you get an agent, ask that person for their name and ID number - you may need it.  If it is more than three days after the delivery confirmation date Tell the agent that  Nicole ID#42514  promises all money would be released 3 days after delivery confirmation from the post office, not 21 days,  even if feedback was not left, and you want to know why your money hasn't been released.  They will ask if you entered a tracking number - tell them yes, you did everything you were supposed to do and you want your money released now.  Don't let them give you any excuses.   They tried this with me.  I had spoken to Nicole on a Friday, the day I got confirmation from USPS that my items to the buyer had been delivered.    She put me on hold, came back and said she verified cofirmation of delivery and said she entered my tracking number on paypal when I couldn't and promised me the money would be released on the following Monday.  I asked her how I would know and she said I would receive an e-mail.   When I didn't receive this e-mail on Monday I called back into paypal and spoke to a gentleman (I have his name and ID somewhere here) .  He tried to tell me that money couldn't be released until I entered the tracking number and asked me to enter it now.  I explained to him that I had tried several time and I kept getting a server error, that is why I asked Nicole on Friday to do it.  He proceeded to tell me that no way Nicole could have entered it, because they are not allowed and don't have access.   It wasn't until after he he forced me to try entering the transaction number on paypal 2 or 3 times , still getting the same error, that I lost it with him!!!   I am telling you and everybody with this problem, that no matter what they try to tell you, they have the ability to release money whenever they want!!! and if they can't do it, there is somebody there that can!  Not only did I get the money released for this transaction, without ever getting the tracking number entered on paypal, this agent was able to get a supervisor to release money for a transaction that had just been delivered this same day and was due for release 3 days later!!!

Good luck, I will be anxious to hear what happens

Mariann

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.