Helping Hands Relief Foundation PayPal account

hhhh1024
New Community Member

To whom it may concern;

I am the President of Helping Hands Relief Foundation. My name is Melike Ayan. On Jan. 12 we launched a campaign for Haiti. And all the money we collect at PayPal goes to Haiti directly, we have operations and volunteers there.

I am extremely frustrated and unhappy with your limited/no response and lack of effort to answering our requests of 1. lifting the limit on transferring the money to our bank account so that we can buy the necessary food, medicine and supplies on time,  and also 2. lifting the credit card commission fees as it is solely collected for Haitians.Aat these times,when all the organizations lift the commissions, airfares, expenses for Haiti, it is totally unbelievable to see your kinds of response and unexplainable behaviour for the issue.

If you do not help us with our above requests, I am ready to go the necessary authorities, and change our credit card company instantly.

If you have any questions, pls call me at 212-980-8090.

I wait for your response.

Melike Ayan

President

Helping Hands Relief Foundation

www.hhrelief.org

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Amanda411

Hi hhhh1024,

I appreciate your desire to help those in need. Typically PayPal requires accounts within the charity / non-profit category to provide us with some additional information regarding their organization to help protect the security of our network and our members.

An email detailing the information PayPal is requesting was sent.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

alnicolet
New Community Member

Hi Amanda,

Could you please send me the same info. that Paypal requires for non-profit orgs to set up a Paypal account?

Thank You!

Art

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.