Help

treyhudgins
New Community Member

This note opens up with my OSCommerce:    Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

HBF

I am getting the same thing with my OSCommerce store.  I didn't have any problems with the dozen or so orders I had with PayPal before this week.

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Sounds like you using the "address_override" variable with it's value set to = "1".   This may be causing a conflict with the buyer's Account Profile stored address.    Suggest searching your application for the "address_override" variable within your code and remove it, including the value, which most likely is set to = "1".

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

HBF

Thanks skier!  I fixed it.  I'm using OSCommerce for my store www.hollywoodbreastforms.com.

In my file catalog\includes\modules\payment\paypal_standard.php I deleted line 297 that said:

$parameters['address_override'] = '1';

I got this fix through the OSCommerce forums, and that did it for me.  Problem solved.

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

jlpittard
Contributor
Contributor

Whaaaaaat?  You guys are speaking in another language.  Obviously, you are business people using account coding for specific account....but way over MY head....I am so glad you helped this person.  🙂 jp

Login to Me Too

jlpittard
Contributor
Contributor

I read your help note...but it is not clear what has happened.  Can you explain in a little more detail?  🙂 jp

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.