Help me find the code to confirm my credit card

thaoton_89

I need to confirm my credit card to buy something online. However, I can't define which one is the correct code to confirm it in my credit card statement. On 27 December 2009, Paypal charged a fee 1.95 USD from my card and it appeared looks like the follwing in the credit card statement:

Trxn    27-12-2009 08:07:27    R43081    PAYPAL INC 402-935-7733 CA     1.950 USD    36,026

The problem is that I can't define the Paypal code to confirm my card. I tried many times but all of them are incorrect.
The numbers I tried are:
7733, 4029
Is there anyone was in the same problem with me? Do you which one is the correct code for my credit card???
Thank you for your help !

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

pasteurdan
New Community Member

Are the last four digits of my visa card, the code to be used to confirm my card?

pasteurdan

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Credit cards would receive the 4 digit code on a line with a US $1.95 (or equivalent in some other countries) charge. The number would appear before the word PayPal on your credit card statement. To enter your PayPal code, log in to your PayPal account, click Profile at the top of the page and click Credit Cards under Financial Information. Upon entering the proper code, that amount is refunded to your PayPal balance.  Per what you posted, looks like you're missing something.

If you're still having issues, you can contact Customer Service for help:

PayPal Customer Service:
US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Note, If you're trapped in the the phone maze, press Zero.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.