Reply to topic
Joysock Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

HOW TO CHANGE PAYPAY LOGIN E-MAIL ADDRESS

Can someone please assist me?  I am having trouble changing my PayPal e-mail address.  I am referring to the address I use to Log-in to PayPal.  I want to change it.  PayPal under "My Account" will allow me to add this new e-mail address but I want to use this new address to Login to PayPal.  Please Help.

0 Kudos
theprofromdover New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: HOW TO CHANGE PAYPAY LOGIN E-MAIL ADDRESS

I need to change my e-mail address

Joysock wrote:

Can someone please assist me?  I am having trouble changing my PayPal e-mail address.  I am referring to the address I use to Log-in to PayPal.  I want to change it.  PayPal under "My Account" will allow me to add this new e-mail address but I want to use this new address to Login to PayPal.  Please Help.

0 Kudos
Moderator Amanda411 Moderator
Kudos: 107
Accepted Solutions: 18

Hi Joysock,

You can log into your PayPal account with any active email address that is registered to your Profile. You are able to have up to 8 active email addresses.

Amanda

2082 New Community Member
New Community Member

I want to change my e mail address for e- bay and pay pal

0 Kudos
2082 New Community Member
New Community Member

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors