HELP> eBay customers are telling me "paypal isn't working" for approx 6 days now!!

seller
Contributor
Contributor

It has been hit and miss...

I will have a minimum of 20% of my customers PER DAY leave me a message saying

"paypal won't let me pay" or PP isn't working etc...

I don't know if my web guy **bleep**ed up some of my settings in my account or if anyone else is having this

problem... 

I've called both eBay and PP and no help.... they say "you're getting sales sir" and that's all they tell me....

I'm getting sales, yes, but out of over 5000+ transactions selling on eBay I've never had 5 people PER DAY contact me

saying that pp isn't working....   It is NOT a fluke....

Can someone help me to check my settings?

Right now I have my eBay and pp accounts linked properly as always, the only question

is whether to have some of the settings in Profile>Website settings changed...

Should autoresponder be on or off?

should Paypal optional be on or off?

Thanks to all who respond in advance... I'm panicked at this point....

Help please..!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Check the listings where the customers are saying "paypal isn't working".  Do they have your correct paypal address?(they have been known to be wrong).

Go to your preferences page here;

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayPreferences

And double-check all of your preferences - they have also been known to change mysteriously ( actually happens quite a bit)

That's just basics - I'm trying to eliminate obvious causes.

And see if one of your customers can tell you IN DETAIL what's happening - 'Paypal isn't working' isn't very descriptive.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.