HELP!!! Seller got SCAMMED?!?!

RDKamikaze

HELP ME!!!  Somebody bought something from me on ebay yesterday and I sent them their product (digital).  Then today, I get an email that they will report me if I don't send it to them (which I did already) so I send it again AND send them a message on ebay reminding them to check their SPAM folder and such.

Then a few minutes ago, I get a payment request from PayPal for this person and they are spamming my inbox!!  How could they even have my email if I NEVER gave it to them in the first place (minus my emails for the product)?!?!

That doesnt make sense!!  They HAD to have received it if they are personally emailing me and flooding my inbox with "scammer" and other innapropriate things!!

What do I do?!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kkootenay
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When I reply to a question on eBay Contact a Member, the emails show up both on my personal email (which is attached to my eBay account) and in the Messages section.

Alternatively, the buyer may have pulled your contact information. You should have received his as well, since this is always reciprocal.

For your personal email, you can ask your provider to Block all messages from this person.

You can't do this on eBay, but you can Delete them without reading them, although you have to open them to delete them. Annoying. You can Report the spammer to eBay.

Login to Me Too

kristin_russell
New Community Member

oh wow so you got scammed I would tell amanda. and they really have the guts to call YOU a scammer have they looked in the mirror latley?!?!?!? AND you sent it to them TWICE

well i dont know much cuz i like just started using this so idk but i would ask Amanda what to do

@RDKamikaze wrote:

HELP ME!!!  Somebody bought something from me on ebay yesterday and I sent them their product (digital).  Then today, I get an email that they will report me if I don't send it to them (which I did already) so I send it again AND send them a message on ebay reminding them to check their SPAM folder and such.

Then a few minutes ago, I get a payment request from PayPal for this person and they are spamming my inbox!!  How could they even have my email if I NEVER gave it to them in the first place (minus my emails for the product)?!?!

That doesnt make sense!!  They HAD to have received it if they are personally emailing me and flooding my inbox with "scammer" and other innapropriate things!!

What do I do?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.