Green Dot Service Not Working

toddsmith
New Community Member

I am trying to put more money in my paypal account instantly using green dot. The service says it is temprorarialy available. Anyone with same problem? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

blance
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. Did you find an answer???

Login to Me Too

Kil4

Note: I just added funds using a Money Pak I purchased an hour earlier. Please read the instructions I listed below to see if they resolve your issue.

_____

1 - goto https://www.moneypak.com/
2 - allow/enable cookies and javascript for moneypak.com before continuing
3 - click "Add Funds to PayPal"
4 - enter in money pak number from card or verification number if purchased at Walmart
5 - below, enter the characters you see shown
6 - click "Continue"
7 - amount available on your money pak card will be shown, click "Continue"
8 - transaction is completed, you will be shown details
9 - copy and paste all info (especially confirmation #) into a .txt file and save for reference, if needed

I ran into the same problem as many have posted and that is, using the Add Funds to PayPal link via the PayPal website. Do not use it. Go to the Money Pak website URL I gave, exactly as I gave it; ie, enter through the secure main page of the Money Pak website (https://www.moneypak.com/). The page/link at PayPal just reloads after entering PayPal account information. Also, as instructed above, VERY important to enable cookies and javascript for moneypak.com.

Firefox users: if you use a cookie handling addon such as CookieSafe or the like, enable cookies at least for session, do not use temporary permissions.

IE & Firefox users: if using InPrivate browsing or a Private Browsing Session, you must disable the feature and allow javascript & cookies for moneypak.com.

If you use the page/link at PayPal and not the link on the main page at moneypak.com, it will not work and if you do not enable javascript & cookies for moneypak.com, it will not work.

I hope this helps PayPal Members.

Login to Me Too

mollyangel
Contributor
Contributor

by  doing this did it get your limit lifted ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.