GE Money Bank Buyer Credit Downloads

GPNterprises
Contributor
Contributor

How do I Download Ge Money Bank Buyer credit transactions to my Financial Software such as MS Money?

Prior to PayPal changing the the way Buyer credit was displayed, you could be redirected to GE Mony Bank website where your account was being held. There you could download your transactions and see your statements and interest charges.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Amanda411

Hi GPNterprises,

To go to the PayPal Credit Service Site provided by GE:

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click "My Account" at the top of the page.
  3. Click "See Credit Activity" in the PayPal Buyer Credit or PayPal Plus Credit Card section to go to the PayPal Credit Service Site provided by GE. Note: You can also go to your "Profile" and then click your PayPal Credit product.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

rob88keys
New Community Member

I second GNPenterprise's question...    Amanda's answer did not address the question of how to DOWNLOAD the transactions.  We are all aware of how to see the statements, transactions, etc.  Paypal, and/or GE Bank seem to have eliminated the ability to download Buyer Credit transactions in any way.  if anyone has information about this, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

gardavis
Contributor
Contributor

I am another user looking to download my PayPal Plus Credit Card activity. Even searching seems impossible (I noticed a recurring payment being made, for example and wanted to search on the seller's name field). Download into a csv would have helped me search within Excel.

Login to Me Too

kk60
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also interested in what happened to the capability to download the PayPal (GE Money Bank) Buyer Credit transactions.  And I do not want the combined transactions from PayPal History.  Hello PayPal...GE!?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.