From Now On I Am Not Going To Ship Items If Funds Are On Hold.

djpoptart92
Contributor
Contributor

Because the shipping costs are included in the funds.  If I have no access to the funds cause of the hold, then I have no access to the money the buyer pays for shipping.

Login to Me Too
610 REPLIES 610

capitalist
Contributor
Contributor

Stop calling paypal stupid for holding your funds!  Nothing stupid about it at all, they are in the business to use your money to create a mega company of profits and wealth for their stockholders.  You are stupid if you think Capitalism is anything else!  The key to the solution , stop feeding your hard earned money to these companies that pay their

executives millions of dollars each year to figure out new gimmicks to lure the public into spending.  Cancel credit cards and when one of them like Paypal doesn't serve you well enough, cancel it, stop every source from using your money, become more frugal and look for other places to sell your stuff and/or ask the sellers if you can send them a money order or check instead of using paypal if they are using your funds.  Remember, companies will get away with anything you allow, but MONEY TALKS.  When people rebel, stop using the products or sources offered, they are forced to change their policies and products!  Happy New Year and become a capitalist instead of a sucker!

OF course, keep this in mind, far too many dishonest sellers and buyers use the interenet to scam and ebay and paypal must have millions of law suits and someone has to pay for a mega legal staff.........

Login to Me Too

thornyroze
Contributor
Contributor

Amen ....  Have a prosperous New Year everyone.  Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

TDgiftsonline
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same boat!! I never knew about this hold crap until it just happened to me. The package was delivered on the 30th but no one was home!!!!! Now I'm stuck on the phone waiting for paypal to pick up to see if I can get this lifted because I don't think I need to wait for money if they don't have the common sense to be there or have someone there if the KNOW a package is coming!!! I notified them the day it shipped and gave them a tracking number so they would be there. Now I'm stuck waiting for them to leave feedback for an item they seem to be not eager or in no hurry to get????? From Now On I Am Not Going To Ship Items If Funds Are On Hold!!!!!
Login to Me Too

AngelaCM

It is outrageous that PayPal has shifted from a money transfer agency to giving itself authority over transactions. This is completely out of line, and after having my funds put on hold indefinitely, I will never use PayPal again. There are plenty of other sites which charge similar fees and don't have such a ridiculous policy.

It is excessively invasive of PayPal to insert itself into my business with customers. I am paying for PayPal to put my money on hold? I don't think so.

PayPal needs to be reminded who its customers are...we're the one's paying them, not the other way around. I won't pay for the privilege of being told I can't be trusted with the money I've earned through selling.

Login to Me Too

theinnovgrp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.....did you enter the tracking information on paypal? If it is not entered on paypal they will continue to hold your money. It's ridiculous they hold your money in the first place, and you would with all of computer stuff  they would be able to get the tracking information from ebay. After all they were able to get the infrom there to hold your money.

Login to Me Too

capitalist
Contributor
Contributor

Our System is corrupted with greed and power players and  the need to show profits unrealistic to keep their companies showing profrits, otherwise the stock collapses.  If there was  RUN on the stock by the stock holders, it might collapse anyway. The executives of corporations take out huge benefits, jets, insurance we can't afford, country clubs, etc.....After expanding each year beyond their profits, they are not always blessed with a cash flow of real money and theis internet and online money  is only electronic money!!!

So, get wiser, more frugal, pay with your own checks, money orders, and don't use credit cards, if they don't have your

money they can't withhold it.

I will ask any seller on the internet in the future if they accept a check or money order, otherwise, NO SALE> Enough

potential buyers do that, all this, you will be accustomed to this and not do business any other way.  Some people never accepted paypal after an experience early in their selling. What is waiting for a  payment 4--6 days and know it is all yours and no one can use it to fdurther their interest>?  I might shoip some on ebay for something I truly want if I can pay by check or money order..........................the Rich get richer because they get smarter with esxperience.

Login to Me Too

TDgiftsonline
Contributor
Contributor

I sat on hold for 52 minutes tonight to be told that I won't get my money until 1) HE PICKS UP THE PACKAGE AND I CAN PROVE IT GOT DELIVERED or 2) HE LEAVES ME POSITIVE FEEDBACK. The fact that I proved it was delivered but he was not concerned enough to be there to accept it is of no consequence. Because I do not have a feedback rating of 100 keeps me from getting paid for a job I completed two days ago. Now I've been on eBay since 07 and I've been with PayPal since before '95 and I am VERIFIED!!!! I feel that this is a slap in the face. I had to set up a new eBay account because I was moving so much my old account lapsed. My old account had well over 200+ feedback. Now I have 47 AND my rating is 100%. BUT I am told that until I do get 100+ feedback....this will keep happening.

This is B S!

Login to Me Too

capitalist
Contributor
Contributor

Many games going o with ebay and paypal, they must be getting thousands of phone calls, emails and I could not access the "end the auction " today for 10-15 minutes.   They keep sending surveys to ask question about your opinion  of ebay, paypal or whatever.  I opted out and won't reply to anymore of them.  

Don't use paypal for awhile under any conditions and  see how they like it.  I am not happy, they have $285 hjolding for 21 Days??  Whats the point?   They are using my money and perhaps they need it more than I do. haha

I believe there is going to be a turn of events in online auction soon. 

When you add up your profits on ebay, you might be surprised how small they are after all these fees.

Login to Me Too

jff91462
Contributor
Contributor

Its going to end up costing them thousands upon thousands of customers that support their big seller outfits!

A very stupid move indeed, just because the economy **bleep** is no validation to hold other peoples money for your own desires!! Its not only unethical, its also illegal..

Login to Me Too

capitalist
Contributor
Contributor

Your best option for getting even is to Stop feeding the system!  Simply sign up for paymate or another source of payment if you you must sell on ebay...  Your best revenge is ALWAYS TO INCREASE YOUR BANK BALANCE. Whatever is necessary to do that, go for it quickly!  You can'[t really get even any other way, except to complain to paypal and ebay and simply show them you are serious and do your business or  payments elsewhere.  It is simple as that, and you will prove to them losing your biz  is for your benefit and not theirs.  Do it, don't sweat it, dont fret it and always remember, you do what is for your best interest at all times!  THAT IS THE WAY THEY HAVE WON AND THAT IS THE WAY YOU WILL WIN NOW!!     GO  4 IT.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.