From Now On I Am Not Going To Ship Items If Funds Are On Hold.

djpoptart92
Contributor
Contributor

Because the shipping costs are included in the funds.  If I have no access to the funds cause of the hold, then I have no access to the money the buyer pays for shipping.

Login to Me Too
610 REPLIES 610

thecoldclown
Contributor
Contributor

yea but try this  on - i  sold  aitem -  shipped  it-  PUT  A  DELIVERY  CONF. ON IT   now the  p/o  says  it doesnt  exsist     lady  at   p/o  saifd maybe  it  never  scanned right  or  wa s set to the  side  and  forgot  baout  or th  mailman delivering it neve r scanned  it !  so im oou $26  do  due to  the  p/o  so    A  PAYPAL  DELIVERY  CONF.  DOES  ALEWAYS  PROTECY  YOU!!! - I TOLD  THE  WOAMON  ON  PAYPAL I GUES SFROM NOW  O N ILL  HAVE TO USE  SIGNATUR E CONF.  ON  EVERYTHNG  SHES  LIKE  OH I WOULDNT  DO  THAT   I ASKE D HER  IF   SHE WANTE DTO LOSE  $$$$ - WELL NO  SHE  REPLIED  - BIOTCH!!!!!!!- EVEN  A  F/KN  DELIVERY  CONF  AINT  GOOD  WITH PAYPAL  NOW  ILL  START  RE-BUYING MY  GAME  AT  GAMESTOP  AGAIN!!!!  AND  EBAY/ PAYPAL  CAN  KISS M Y  **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

jff91462
Contributor
Contributor

When I se delivery confirmation I keep the little receipt  they give until the whole deal is done! If You have it? I would take it to the post office and demand Your money back ( the whole purchase ) since You have proof You payed to ship the item and they **bleep**ed up!  Either that or tellthem You want  $26 credit for services or you'll report them to the main office or BBB..

Good Luck!:smileywink:

Login to Me Too

russb

Pay Pal is horse Sh- -. last time I use them. Hold MY money for 21 days. The buyer has the luxury to use the item purchased for  21 days then break it and say not satisfied. Bull **bleep**! Can you imagine purchasing an item from a retailer and say hold my funds,don't deposit them in your bank  and let me play with my new toy for awhile. I don't think so. Pay pal **bleep**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

thornyroze
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry to say it, but I think that the handwriting is on the wall.  I talked with a supervisor at PayPal for over an hour on Monday.  She attempted to come into the Forum and address some of the concerns of the posters, and she was told by HER supervisors that she did not have permission from management to do so and she even called me back to apologize for not being able to fullfull her promise to try to clear up this mess.  SHE truly felt bad, after she finally admitted that she grasped my complaint.  It took nearly an hour of arguing my point.  And, I'm only a prospective seller.

Simply by not even attempting to address your concerns and by exacerbating the situation, choosing the holidays to lower the boom on its small business partners, PayPal and EBay are clearly sending a message that you should just go away.  They don't even care if you go away mad.  Apparently to them, small sellers are a liability of some sort, and they want to sever ties with all of you by making it no longer profitable.  I'm not going to suggest to you that you should begin a class action, or paste copies of this dialogue (before it disappears) globally.  Because, I don't want them coming after me.  I fear that this group is shameless, heartless, and definitely not trustworthy.  But, you all need to wake up and smell the coffee.  Your old relationship with this group is over.Robot Mad

Login to Me Too

jff91462
Contributor
Contributor

They are not even Me update My watchers on My final 3 auctions I am currently running on EBAY THAT i WILL NOT ACCEPT PayPal for payment on them !/?  THEY ARE REALLY PI SSING  mE OFF !! **bleep** WITH THEM1 Class action lawsuit You bet! We should all join one and sue for damages.

Im selling elsewhere!

Login to Me Too

madjen
Contributor
Contributor

thornyrose- I agree with you that they are trying to squeeze small sellers

out of business, however I don't think we need to walk away without

our voice being heard that this is wrong.

Login to Me Too

my ebay accounts have been suspended and my paypal accounts seized or atleast the ones they know about this is the final bell for ebay/paypal im off to better sites

Login to Me Too

madjen
Contributor
Contributor

stealing money, why did they suspend your accounts?

Login to Me Too

mommacantdance
Contributor
Contributor

Why are your funds being held?  This happens to me only if my buyer pays with the dreaded E-check.  In that case, I always email my buyer and tell them I cannot ship their item until their e-check clears.  Lately, I am noticing fewer e-checks being used, so maybe buyers are catching on that using them delays their shipments?  It irks me that Paypal won't allow sellers to refuse e-checks. 

Login to Me Too

madjen
Contributor
Contributor

mommacantdance, They held my funds the week before christmas, had to remove all

my listings and close the store I just opened, therefore no Christmas!

You tell me why they held my funds and other sellers exactly like me? I have 1400 points,

no disputes, 100% feedback, and DSR above 4.5. I have been with paypal and ebay for

years. Check out the other sellers yelling...most of them are great sellers! Paypal and ebay

are NOT being honest. They list the reasons to hold funds but NONE of them applied to

me and most other sellers. Thats why we are jumping ship and complaining!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.