From Now On I Am Not Going To Ship Items If Funds Are On Hold.

djpoptart92
Contributor
Contributor

Because the shipping costs are included in the funds.  If I have no access to the funds cause of the hold, then I have no access to the money the buyer pays for shipping.

Login to Me Too
610 REPLIES 610

katie28401
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone ever sued...

something is going on.....you just dont hold money on that many people....who really is pushing that button at paypal

i had a fit when they wanted my checking acccount...that was too private a matter...and i still think it is...

there has to be a better way all the way around

how sad to see so many sellers struggling when the very basis of  economics  in a free society is to provide a service that benefits both buyer and seller

i love the variety of things that can be bought on ebay...and i thank god for the sellers

there is something there in the woodpile

Login to Me Too

sharedsecrets
Contributor
Contributor

OMG!!  I know. I am so po'd !  I am such a sweet person, and I have always been told that I dont have a mean bone in my body. I make less than a thousand dollars a month , having MS and FMS (Fibromyalgia ) and Seizures.  I was one time a Counselor and School Teacher and have been reduced to trying to supplementing my income of 696.00 a month by selling on Ebay.   I sell EVERYTHING AS IS and NO RETURNS even though most of my things are BRAND NEW because of the hassle of returns.  You would not BELIEVE the gull of some of the people. I did not know that people , especially AMERICANS were so low down and hateful and just down right evil!  I don't want to believe it but just this week, I sent out a brand new DreamCast plug and Play in a SEALED plastic bubble wrap (you know..the kind that we all hate!!!??)   AS IS ..of course, my usual way...and do you know!?? The woman says:  This was scratched, the **bleep**s were stripped, etc... WTF??????!!!!  and PAYPAL has the NERVE to REFUND the money!! and top it off. the woman didnt send the package back either! OMG!!!   Of course not!!!   She got a free present. I AM **bleep**!!!   So im reporting PAYPAL TO MY BANK, closing my account so they cant back out the payment .  omg. i am mad!

Login to Me Too

KenTh3Man
Contributor
Contributor

@Shared secrets

In a way I'm happy to see I'm not the only person getting **bleep**ed by Paypal, The sad part is I'm not the only one getting **bleep**ed like this.

My case is almost identical. Buyer received my item, said it wasn't as described even after I clearly stated NO RETURNS.  This person then supposedly ships something, but you can't see the address it was shipped too and when it finally supposedly arrives at "OUR" address it's mysteriously signed by someone not in our household...YET the buyer gets refunded and were **bleep**ed out of an item and 480 dollars. Fck that

Login to Me Too

katie28401
Contributor
Contributor

david and goliath ........right on

what are the other choices

dont understand when transferring money out of or to paypal why there is a week process.......ah...does not take that long for a purchase to show up

others have mentioned quite a few other options to go to....yeah...but which others have the huge selections and have a good amount of traffic for when you are selling

Login to Me Too

LILred550
New Community Member

I AGREE!!!! iTS VERY FRUSTRATING, MAKES ME NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH PAYPAL, ALSO HOW IS IT SO EASY FOR THE BUYER TO SAY THEY DIDNT GET AN ITEM AND GET REFUNDED JUST LIKE THAT?! I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAYPAL YOUR GOING TO LOSE CUSTOMERS LETTING LIARS GET OVER ON HONEST PEOPLE!

Login to Me Too

StealingMoney
Contributor
Contributor
the better business bureau has responded to my request they are sending a complaint to them about my account being frozen and my money stolen and them making interest off of my money i am suppose to hear back with in 30 days
Login to Me Too

theinnovgrp
Contributor
Contributor

Would you contact me when you hear from the BBB? How can I contact them?

Login to Me Too

StealingMoney
Contributor
Contributor

ill keep you all posted they have a website just type better business bureau into a search engine and find the compalint link dont know what they will do since the BBB has paypal ranked an A which is a load we all know that contact other people to if you get the chance i contacted both state senators and my congressman the state attorney general the US attorney general and the FTC it never hurts to **bleep** about a company that is not using lube when they  **bleep** you i also like the fact that up by where it tells you your balance in paypal there it is in little blue numbers tells you the interest rate they are getting 

Login to Me Too

sharedsecrets
Contributor
Contributor

Woman Surprised  I might suggest also the more places you input, the more results you will get.  YES, it takes a little effort, but like the old school , or (our Momma's always said:  "it might take a bit of elbow grease but isn't it awsome when you can smile at the RESULTS???''  (OH YES  IT IT WAS!}     So the ones you gave are very powerful and these two are very powerful!!.....  CINFEDCREDITUNION.com  and RIPOFFREPORTS.COM      If  you make just TWO complaints to those two places you will have made some great impact.   You dont have to talk to ANY PERSON. Just  go to the "CONTACT US: link and make a very small or big comment , whichever your personality is, and thats it.   The customer service will get it and it will be noted. Believe me!!  Rip Off Repors is even MORE noted because once posted and reported can never ever be removed!!!! or disputed. haha     

Login to Me Too

confused1391
Contributor
Contributor

I had an item purchased with funds on hold.  I finally got confirmation from paypal that it was OK to ship to the address that they provided (it was different from the ebay address) .  I planned on shipping it US Parcel Post but I ended up shipping it UPS.  UPS gave me a tracking number and I requested delivery confirmation (cost me an extra five dollas for delivery confirmation), I entered the tracking number into the paypal information and I recieved my money three days after delivery.  I am still waiting for feedback.  It has been two and a half weeks. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.