From Now On I Am Not Going To Ship Items If Funds Are On Hold.

djpoptart92
Contributor
Contributor

Because the shipping costs are included in the funds.  If I have no access to the funds cause of the hold, then I have no access to the money the buyer pays for shipping.

Login to Me Too
610 REPLIES 610

deans_girl72006
New Community Member

i agree this is insane..i just shipped a very expensive item & now i see he decides not to give me feedback soon i won't  get money for it? why is it just some items that it is doing this for? i had others to sell that wasn't as expensive and they wasn't held. if i had known this before hand i would of sold it in the local newpaper rather than ebay

Login to Me Too

i40antiq
Contributor
Contributor
2015-02-26T22:02:46Z
Login to Me Too

shamrock10
Contributor
Contributor

great idea paypal is doing an illeagal thing here they must be making 100s of thousands in intrest but guess what anytime funds are held they should be held in an intrest bearing account and since its our money it should be our intrest as well i say we start a class action law suit i have allready called the local news and they want to talk to me about this

Login to Me Too

lyndi
Contributor
Contributor

count me in Shamrock! I am definately on board as far as a class action or talking to the media!!!......rhonda

Login to Me Too

victories824
Contributor
Contributor

I am for that 100% When do we start?

Login to Me Too

jff91462
Contributor
Contributor

I mentioned that 2 weeks ago.. there holding our money making money off of it and not letting us decide how We want to use it! Bull**bleep** and illegal..

Class action lawsuit anyone?  Let's join one and get our money + damage's.

Login to Me Too

thornyroze
Contributor
Contributor

The group is up and functioning.  There are 5 members.  And, I just added a "Class Action" thread.  Please try the link.  Or, email me at thornyroze at comcast.net  

YahoosSellersRantGroup

The problem I am having is that this forum is not making it easy for me to share this info.  Good luck and we look forward to your joining the group.

Login to Me Too

madjen
Contributor
Contributor

same thing here, I believe they are making of their killing game as they go.

It's bizarro...................I'm divorcing them myself and I am NOT asking!

Login to Me Too

Jason
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem of my money not beibg released. CALL THEM. There is a three day hold period but after that if the money is not released call and they will release it immediately. I mean so fast that while you are on the phone you can click refresh on your browser and poof your money is there.

HERE IS THEIR PHONE NUMBER 1-402-935-2050 though you will need to go through the online to get a secure pin and make it faster. Once the automated system starts just press zero a couple of times and poof you get transfered to a rep. I only had to hold for about 3 minutes.

Hope this helps everyone in this post

Login to Me Too

TWHITE4444
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with this post.  I recently shipped a package internationally and paid $362.02 in shipping, the package was delivered and signed for and I am still waiting for my funds to be released.  If PayPal and Ebay cannot come up with some kind of provision for immediately releasing at least the amount of funds to cover the cost of shipping, I will start requiring payment by Check.  At least those funds will clear in a few days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.