Downloading History to Quickbooks

art4sale
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to download my history to quickbooks and receive message "Downloadable logs not available now - Try again later".  Anyone having this issue or is there a problem with this at the moment?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

4smohrs
New Community Member

I am having the same issue, I do not use quickbooks, but I have the same problem./

Login to Me Too

art4sale
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. Have you been able to download before or is this your 1st attempt as well?  I am hoping it is a server issue at he moment.  I will let you know if I hear from paypal and their reply.

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Open a Support Ticket here.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

sarahw
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I spent 2 hours with reps from PayPal and Quickbooks with no resolution of the problem.  A webmaster  thinks that unless an invoice has been sent out it may not work

Login to Me Too

ShellyG
New Community Member

This is an important part of bookkeeping in any online business!  I can't believe PayPal doesn't make this work for us!

Login to Me Too

art4sale
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree - ALL credit cards CHARGING fees allow download of charges in order to make year end financial business easy - I am shocked that this is an issue that is NOT being resolved.

Login to Me Too

art4sale
Contributor
Contributor

no kidding - ALL credit cards CHARGING fees allow download of charges in order to make year end financial business easy - I am shocked that this is an issue that is NOT being resolved.

Login to Me Too

Dakota_Slim
Contributor
Contributor

It worked for me today. Go to your History page, click Download History and select Quickbooks .iif as the format. I do mine by quarters. That is Jan - Mar, April - June, etc. 

Login to Me Too

YorkieMom

I am using QuickBooks Pro 2010 and it will not open the .iif file.  Is there a fix for this yet?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.