Downloading History to Quickbooks

art4sale
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to download my history to quickbooks and receive message "Downloadable logs not available now - Try again later".  Anyone having this issue or is there a problem with this at the moment?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

AllergyGeneral
New Community Member

Nope.  PayPal has stopped the support for downloading into QuickBooks Pro.  I just got off of a call with PayPal customer service and the lady mentioned that she didn't know when the .iff file will be available for download.

PayPal does not provide the service I have come to expect from them.  March 15th is the time to file corporate taxes and if they cannot give me a time when they will have this feature available then this creates a lot of work at my end i.e. I have to now manually enter each entry in QuickBooks Pro 2009..Unacceptable.

Time to look for a better service provider if this is not fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

art4sale
Contributor
Contributor

ALL credit cards CHARGING fees allow download of charges in order to make year end financial business easy - I am shocked that this is an issue that is NOT being resolved.

Login to Me Too

hendrikxix

I was able to download the .IIF file from Paypal, but when I import it it doesn't compare to what is already in Quickbooks and allow you to go through the matching process to ensure that there are no double transactions.  All the other banks that I work with allow you to download WebConnect files which do go through the matching process.

Login to Me Too

SeanG
New Community Member

I agree - why can't PayPal created Quickbooks Web Connect files???

Huge oversight, since SO many businesses use them!

Login to Me Too

dave-G
New Community Member

Just wanted to add to the chorus -- Web Connect/QBO files is an essential and much-needed feature. 

IIF files are often mayhem in quickbooks, requiring lots of deletion and re-entry to match invoices, accounts, etc. 

Login to Me Too

SupportFOA
New Community Member

I have been trying to find the iif file download option, but it is not on the list of my options.  Do I need to specify a specific setting?

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Do I need to specify a specific setting?

No, the options are CVS, TAB or PDF.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.