Does paypal sending limit ever re-new?

Johnnie
New Community Member

Does the paypal sending limit renew back up every month or once it reaches 0 I can't spend anymore until i add a bank account ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Johnnie
New Community Member

Bump!!!

Login to Me Too

WasteOfTime
New Community Member

Well, that was my question too.  Couldn't seem to find the answer in the "help center" or from the idiot bot Sarah.  So now I'm in this BS forum where there are far more questions than answers.  But I'm so glad I can save them money by not talking to a real human employee!

From what I can piece together on my own and from some other semi-clueless posts here, the answer is: it never renews.  It isn't like a credit card limit.  To avoid running out of money you have to "verify" yourself by giving them your bank info (no way pal) or get one of their credit cards.  This really stinks since I've been using them for years now and they make money off everything I buy.  Am I not a good customer yet??

I may just stop using eBay and PayPal altogether out of frustration.  I'm sure I wouldn't be the first...

Login to Me Too

djhurt1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm confused. I've used Paypal for 10 years now. Due to a marriage and bank account changes, I'm left with a debit card on my account only for now. I tried to purchase an item tonight, and was told I've reached the $10K spending limit. This limit is reset every month on the anniversary of when I opened my account(8-26-00). Hmmm, that is a curious statement that doesn't make sense. So when does my account reset??? Every month on the 26th, or every 10 years?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.