Reply to topic
Highlighted
seller123 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Dispute resolved but still a negative balance on my account, why?

Hello,

First time posting hoping to get some help.

I sold a watch on ebay, buyer paid, I sent the watch, the seller had issues with the watch, he sends it back and because I already made PP purchases, I didnt have enough to cover the buyers original payment, so I told the buyer I'll send a postal money order back to pay for his original purchase price and a second postal money order to cover his postage to send my watch back. Meanwhile he files a claim(on ebay too) on PP, PP took the amount off my balance. Im in the negative, I got the watch, the buyer got his money back and my balance is still negative. How to fix this problem?

- I had sent the photos of the money order to the dispute team.

- i recvd an email stating that the issue has been resolved.

-i called PP and I was told to resolve the issue pending at ebay,my call was transfered to ebay and spoke with a lady rep and resolved the issue, she said she'll close it.

I feel being defrauded here. Please help!!!

0 Kudos
BigKahuna97 Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 67
Accepted Solutions: 20

Re: Dispute resolved but still a negative balance on my account, why?

At this point there is nothing you can do besides chalk this up as a learning experience.  Once you issued a refund outside of PayPal and the original transaction you pretty much backed yourself into a corner. 

Better luck next time.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors