Reply to topic
Highlighted
teenbuyer88 Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Confusion about funds for shipping label

The buyer paid $3 for shipping, which is enough for it. The price of the item was $32.05, which is what was sent to my bank account, but not the $3 for shipping. However, when I go to print the shipping label, it wants to take money from my bank account even though the money for shipping wasn't put into my bank account.

What do I do to fix this?

0 Kudos
mooseweb New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Confusion about funds for shipping label

When I did selling on eBay, if there was ever a problem it just recommended to contact the client and inform them of the issue.

0 Kudos
teenbuyer88 Member

Re: Confusion about funds for shipping label

The money is there! The buyer DID pay $3 for shipping. It says it's there, but for some reason that $3 isn't being applied to the shipping label. Instead, it wants to take it from my bank account whenever I go to print the shipping label.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors