Confirming Debit Card

dreamsbythesea
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to verify my debit card and this shows up on my statement: POS DEBIT PAYPAL INC with some numbers (none of them are the verification code) instead of showing up as POS DEBIT PP * with the verification code.

Why is that?

Could it  have to do with the fact that I had confirmed that card on another PayPal account?  I recently closed that account and the debit card that I am not trying to verfiy with my main account is the same one that was linked to the closed account.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

dreamsbythesea
Contributor
Contributor

Nevermind :).  The problem is fixed.

Login to Me Too

Panda
New Community Member

How did you fix yours? Cause mine is happening like yours

Login to Me Too

dreamsbythesea
Contributor
Contributor

Go thru the verification process again.  The second time you try, the Confirmation Code will show up on your statement.  You will then be refunded twice the amount as you tried to verify the first time but it did not work.

Login to Me Too

Venus1967
New Community Member

I am having this problem too. I have went through the process twice and no verification code on my debit card statement. I ask the bank and they also found the charge but no verification code.

Login to Me Too

dreamsbythesea
Contributor
Contributor

Hmmm.  Try a third time, maybe?  Third time's the charm!  If it doesn't work again, contact PayPal directly. 

You can email or call them.

Here's the link with the Contact Info:

https://www.paypal.com/us/contactus

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.