Cannt pay for won item on ebay by paypal

Justins6909
New Community Member

Trying to pay for the item won 2 days before by PayPal and always get this message after login to PayPal through ebay - "Please enter the correct information for the following fields:
Sorry, this page is not available at this time.
Buyer and seller PayPal accounts are the same."

After that tried to buy smth very cheap for $0.99 and have not got any problems !!!

What could be problem? Created PayPal and verified credit card 5 days ago - maybe $620 is too much for new account or what?

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Try the following alternate ways to send a PayPal payment...

1) Login to PayPal, click on the "Send Money" tab, click on the "Pay for eBay Items" tab and follow instructions from there, OR...

2) Login to PayPal, click on the "Send Money" tab, complete the payment fields, select "eBay Items" as the payment type and follow instructions from there, OR...

3) Login to PayPal, click on the "Send Money" tab, complete the payment fields, select "Goods" as the payment type, enter the eBay item number and title in the "Notes" section and follow instructions from there.

The 3rd alternative may result in the loss of PayPal and eBay Buyer Protection, and so... don't use that method unless your payment is credit card funded.

Login to Me Too

Kranium62
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same problem...

Please enter the correct information for the following fields:
  • Sorry, this page is not available at this time
  • Buyer and seller PayPal accounts are the same
This I'm not going to go through eBay to pay an item, this exactly what a scammer would want - how am I protected.  My item was $575.  Someone in eBay or PayPal has got to have a better explanation for this.
Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

What are the auction numbers of the items that your are having trouble with? Have you been able to send a payment?

Amanda

Login to Me Too

luxepiggy
Contributor
Contributor

i am having the same issue, same error message. i have tried several times today and am still unable to pay for this ebay item, which only has a Buy It Now option. Please help! I don't want to miss out on this item 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.