Cancelling a confirmed transaction

lalitopalito

Is it possible to cancel a confirmed transaction?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Are you a buyer wanting to cancel a PayPal payment you sent, or... are you a seller wanting to cancel a PayPal payment you received, or... are you an eBay buyer wanting to cancel an eBay transaction, or... are you an eBay seller wanting to cancel an eBay transaction?

Login to Me Too

lalitopalito

I am a buyer wanting to cancel a payment I sent. I can pay for it, but not with the "funding option" i accidentally chose.

Login to Me Too

lalitopalito

an Ebay* buyer

Login to Me Too

lalitopalito

I need to cancel before the transaction posts in my bank account. Any help is appreciated. Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Login to your PayPal account... if the payment doesn't have a "Cancel" option in the Status/Action column, you cannot cancel the payment.

Contact your bank to see if there is a way to cover the payment.

Login to Me Too

CrazyBoi
Contributor
Contributor

yes its possible to stop any payment if you choosen your debt or credit card you always can stop a payment as long as its pending in your account but if it clears theres know way of stopping it you might us well pay overdraft fees... but yea if you catch it an time saying that you charge let the bank know or card company no they can stop it for you....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.