Can't reprint or void a shipping label... HELP!

nightshift
New Community Member

My computer froze up during processing of a shippng label purchase.  The cost was deducted from my PP account but I could not print the label.  Now I can't find how to reprint the label or void it and start over.  Can anyone tell me what to do next?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ahead4business
New Community Member

Try clicking on my account and then click the transaction and all the way to the bottom there should be a reprint and void option. Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

temp201808262r
New Community Member

yeah theres no such button, if you need to void a label on paypal, mid as well forget it, they are not gonna give u a refund for a voided label

Login to Me Too

purelycaliforni
New Community Member

I need to reprint as well. I finally figured it out! After you "print" a label, eBay sends an email with the subject:  Your shipping label was created for... At the upper right corner, click the button: Track Your Package. You'll get a page where you have the option to track the package, or void or reprint your label. It worked for me. I hope it works for you, too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.