Reply to topic
kbethy New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Can I send money to my own account? (instant transfer using 'send money'?)

I have US bank accounts and confirmed debit and credit cards linked to my account, but cannot make a direct transfer payment to someone.  When I try to add funds to my PayPal account from my bank account, it says it will take 3 - 5 days, but I need to make an instant transfer.  When I click on the link for 'instant transfer' on the adding funds page, it takes me to the 'Send Money' page.  Can I make an instant transfer to my own account by using the "Send Money' or is there another way to do it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
mejojo55 New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Can I send money to my own account? (instant transfer using 'send money'?)

Having the same trouble I want to send funds instantly  to my paypal account  via my confirmed bank account but it tells me I can't send money to myself! 

0 Kudos
thebosh New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Can I send money to my own account? (instant transfer using 'send money'?)

Having the same issue.  I have both a verified bank account, credit card, and debit card.  When I try to send money, it will not give me the instant transfer option.  I called customer service and it was like talking to a wall...

Long story short, I was told there's a security setting on my account (which no one could tell why even though I've had a paypal account for over 4 yrs and have been in good standing at all times).  The customer service rep told and i quote "try the option again sometime"  When I asked how long the sometime option was - 24 hrs or 48 hours, she did not know how long.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count