Reply to topic
M_E_S Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Can I get a tax refund deposited to my account?

Does anyone know if there is a way to set up to have your tax refund directly deposited into your paypal account - if so, how do I find out how?  I'm guessing it's not possible or else the info would be more accessible, but I thought I 'd ask anyway.

If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
BigKahuna97 Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 67
Accepted Solutions: 20

Re: Can I get a tax refund deposited to my account?

There is no way to do this, simply place it in your bank account and go from their.  If you don't have a bank account you can still buy certain money cards and use your account number and their routing number to have your refund placed on a Visa card if you are trying to avoid the paper check wait.

0 Kudos
M_E_S Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Can I get a tax refund deposited to my account?

Ok, thank you - I was pretty sure it wasn't possible. Thank you for answering my questions and offering some suggestions - I appreciate it.

Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors