shahrukahn New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Buying products on "ioffer"?

I am looking at buying a computer on "ioffer" but have never used the site.  If I were to negotiate a sale and purchase a laptop form a seller, if I pay and never receive the item or the item comes in a condition that was not described, i.e. broken or different specs, can I get a refund by opening a dispute through paypal?  I only ask because, having used paypal for ebay, paypal says that if you use their service your full purchase price is covered.  I just don't want to pay for a computer through paypal, it never shows up, and have paypal say they don't honor transaction originating from that website.  Sorry for the convoluted question.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
justabuyeronpp Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 1

Re: Buying products on

for Non reciept of an item - PP will cover ebay and non ebay

but for item notexactly as decribed cases PP does not cover non ebay ones as far as I know.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors