Buyer used instant payment, my balance still shows $0.00!

brinstar117
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on eBay. My buyer used an instant payment (if I remember correctly that means it's from a bank account, correct me if I'm wrong please). His transaction shows up on my recent activity. However, it has not shown up as part of my account balance. PayPal has not informed me for the need to upgrade my account to receive payment so I'm not sure what's going on.

PayPal Balance Zero!

The inline picture seems squished in the preview. Here's a direct link if it isn't legible:

Screenshot!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option. This will show your running PayPal account balance (in the right hand column) after each transaction and should make it easier for you to understand how you arrived at the current PayPal account balance.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Do you have a Premier or Business account now?

If not, you have to upgrade.

But that may not be the immediate issue.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

If you are a new seller, ALL of your transactions are subject to a 21-day hold on the funds.

Paypal may release the funds earlier if the buyer leaves positive feedback or you prove DELIVERY ( not shipment).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.