Buyer filed a non receipt the day after she pd shes in Canada I am in the United States

Joy
Contributor
Contributor

Help! Please read and anyone with advise please reply. I am confused hurt and upset with how this transaction has been handled

I have previously been sabatoged  with negative feedback by people in Canada and some of their friends in the U.S.

I am pretty sure it is my ex's wife who is jealous and from Russia having her friends do this but I cant prove it as paypal wont take me serious and they keep changing names and also have friends I dont have in my blocked list bid then leave me negative feedback. I am a member of square trade and I am unsure how they work and want to know if anyone else has had a problem like this and will I be covered if she leaves me negative FB? We cancelled the transaction, but I still have to refund her money so?? Will she be able to leave feedback since I still have the case open as non reciept?

Here is my story.

The lady:

jazzygirl_1

She sent me a best offer on Feb 11th Thurday on a cross I had up on auction . I accepted it and sent invoice. She paid on Feb 12 was on a Friday.  Filed a non receipt on Feb 13th on  Saturday, so after several emails demanding delivery confirmation she filed a non reciept the next day after she just paid for it!! Feb 13th. Today is Feb 15th and it is a Holiday George Washingtons Bday which is a recognized Holiday by the Post office.,

I am in the United States and she is in Canada. Does anyone else find this very strange and why is she able to do this? There should be a time limit? I would hv had to send a jet to get it to her.

In the mean time I told her I was having excrusiating dental problems and had some work done on my teeth, and anyone who has a tooth ache knows you cant even think straight let alone, have to deal with something like this , and would send asap

Original Transaction  Date  Type  Status  Details  Gross  Fee  Net  Feb 12, 2010 Payment From Sylvia alexis  Held  ... $58.00 USD  -$2.56 USD  $55.44 USD  Feb 13, 2010 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed  Placed  Details -$58.00 USD  $2.56 USD  -$55.44 USDTime:

00:03:14 CST

My shipping is clear and this is for within the Unites States and also on the check out it states clearly for International that I ship within 4 days:

USPS First Class Mail International: US $8.00
Estimated delivery: Varies*
Seller ships within 4 days. You can contact the seller for more information.

BELOW IS FOR UNITED STATES

$4.50US Postal Service First Class MailSee more services  See discounts  |  See all details

Estimated delivery within 6-9 business days.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Pretty much nothing you can do.  I would go ahead and refund her payment pronto then head to ebay to file a non-paying bidder claim.  I just wouldn't want to take the risk that PayPal would rule in her favor through the dispute or if she paid for the item via a credit card you chances would be even lower to win the dispute. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.