Broken Phone Support

la_cards
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had the same experience as I? For 2 days now, the phone support disconnects while on hold. I have tried to reach customer service with something rather urgent about 10 times. Phone waiting music and then a click and that's that. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MadisonWizard
New Community Member

I have also been trying to reach customer support via phone for two days.  Originally I emailed my question but received a reply email that told me I should call customer support.  I called several times with the same outcome - I answered the automated questions, said “agent,” was put on hold and a few moments later was disconnected.  I re-emailed them yesterday and told them of the problem only to be emailed back and asked  to call customer support (I assume it’s a standard reply and no one even read my email).   I've been trying to reach customer support by phone for two days now and always get disconnected.  When I try to reach customer support via email they email back and tell me to call.  Anyone have any ideas?

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

Welcome to PayPal Community Help Forum!

Thank you very much for letting us know about this issue. We have investigated and corrected the problem.

Please let us know if you experience this issue again.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.