Block Ebay User

CoCo
Contributor
Contributor

How can I block an Ebay user, who I have cancelled the transaction, on from sending multiple payments?

I keep refunding and they keep sending payments.  How can I block them from doing this, or having access to my account.  I have blocked them on Ebay

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

gserve
New Community Member

I would like to do the same thing but I don't think it's possible.

Login to Me Too

CoCo
Contributor
Contributor

The person has paid me 4 TIMES on the same transaction id. 

I have set my preferences to block multiple payment on same transactionid, bt it is not working!

How  can I prevent this?

This is nuts.  So ANYONE can send me money?  Ther MUST be SOME WAY to prevent this type of fraud and protect my security and my paypal account!

Login to Me Too

steelpangal
New Community Member

What is the point of having a payment policy on ebay when a buyer can ignore all your emails and invoices and then responds after the non-paying bidder flag has been out there a day and they still have 4 days to respond or pay. This is just stupid, they paid me then the dispute was closed and they will not get a non-paying bidder flag on their account. This is 8 days after the action ended. Are you expected to just wait around for their convenience? We have no neg feedback anymore so this person just pays when they are good and ready w/ in the boundaries of paypal which is up to 11+ days after the auction. I relisted the item and when they inquired i told them about my policy and they paid anyway. I ended up refunding, if they file a negative i will have to request a removal but what a pain. You have no control over your sales.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.