Reply to topic
Highlighted
captainkorf Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Bank account issue

According to paypal, my checking account is already linked to another paypal account.  I have my savings account linked with this current paypal account, and I'd like to have my checking account linked to it as well.  I assume this means that I had a previous paypal account and just can't remember the username/password.  Is there a way to remove that link from my checking account so I can link it to my current paypal account?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
profdata Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 181
Accepted Solutions: 38

Re: Bank account issue

Once a bank/credit card has been associated/used with a paypal account, it can not be used on another paypal account.

0 Kudos
Kudos: 1

i had the same issue with my ss# i had to call and close the old account so i could use it. you should be able to do the same thing with your checking account.

0 Kudos
captainkorf Member

Thanks for the input!
0 Kudos
NancyDiserio New Community Member
New Community Member

I have the same problem, but how do I cancel my prior account when I can't remember my login or anything about the old account.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors