Balance Transfer Delay - What to do?

lep3

I transferred funds on Dec 22nd which have been deucted from my bank account yet I'm still waiting for this to complete so I can pay for an EBAY item.  Shouldn't this have completed by now?   If there is a credit card associated with the paypal account would it get billed the extra if I pay for the ite now?

LeRoy

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Friday was a holiday it will probably post tonight or tomorrow morning.

Also if you have a bank account attached to your paypal account you don't have to transfer funds from the bank account to paypal to make a payment.

When you pay for an item from the auction page or invoice, paypal will debit your bank account. That payment will be an e-check and will take up to 5 days to clear.

Also it is always best to fund an internet payment with a credit card or Branded (visa/M/C) card for full protection.

To fund from the cc or debit card, the card needs to be added to your Paypal account, like you did with you bank account.

To pay for an item you will need to change the funding option each time from the bank account to the cc/debit for each payment.

Also if you add a branded debit card or credit card to your paypal account and still choose to fund from your bank account, those payments will be instant, since you now have a back up funding source listed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.