Any way to have surplus money automatically transferred to bank account?

IsaacE
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We have our bank account linked to Paypal, so that when funds are needed they are automatically transferred from the bank account to Paypal.  However, we also receive donations/refunds/etc. that are placed in our Paypal account.  This makes it more difficult to keep track of all our transactions, as they are now in two places instead of one (Paypal and the bank account, instead of just the bank account). 

It would be ideal if any surplus of money we receive in Paypal is automatically transferred back to our bank account as well.  This way, our Paypal balance would always be $0.  When we need funds, they would be transferred from the bank account, and when' we receive funds, they would be transferred to the bank account.  Does that make sense?  Is there any way to set this up to happen automatically?  We have not been able to find any options to do so.  Thanks very much. 

Isaac

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The transfer of funds from your PayPal Account to your bank account must be initiated manually.   This is by design as part of the built in security for your protection.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The transfer of funds from your PayPal Account to your bank account must be initiated manually.   This is by design as part of the built in security for your protection.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

IsaacE
Contributor
Contributor

I understand. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.