[A Petition] GET PAYPAL PLUG-IN BACK!

HuyKun
Contributor
Contributor

Why oh why did PayPal have to remove the feature PayPal plugin. You know, a lot of people still want to use it, and there are probably several hundreds of people who were waiting to use it, but got cutoff because their waiting period didn't have enough time to activate it before the discontinuation of the PayPal Plug-in.

Why should we have the PayPal Plug-in come back?

- What about a sense of security? or the fact that people don't want to wait or carry around the plastic debit card that paypal provides or even our own credit/debit card.

- What about the ease of access of using the paypal plugin card, where as people can just generate a card on the go and use their PAYPAL BALANCE for those merchants or site that don't accept PAYPAL but only credit cards like Amazon? Don't you want more paypal users to be able to pay in many different ways?

- Money sense-of-security; There are hundreds of scammers sites everyday, once i enter in my ONLY ONE UNIQUE DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, then what happens if they charge me more than twice? Or even keep charging me even though i wanted to stop! With PayPal secure card, i would have been SAVED!  A one-time use, or even an unauthorize charge would have saved my **bleep** from getting charged for no reason!

- There are so many reasons why people still want to use it, and I LOVE PAYPAL, but the fact they had a feature running, then having it gone, makes me want to puke.

I had PayPal Plugin downloaded, and ready to activate, called PayPal and they said the reason I can't activate it is because it was discontinued. BUllSh*t. Why? Why why why!

This is a message not of hate, but of love and compassion. We are trying to get the message here to tell you, we love paypal, and we would LOVE to have PayPal Plug-In back.

For every user who agrees, please post here of YOUR story, and WHY you want it back.

I hope PayPal can understand this.

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

angelicall
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone from PayPal even reading these posts??? I'm assuming not because there is no response from anyone from there except in the beginning when we all started complaining. However now there are more people complaining and PayPal has yet to respond. Don't you think  the people that have been your loyal customers deserve a response?? The Plug-In was working for me however saving the receipts has died again. Why can't you just bring it back??? Then again why can 't you even respond to any of these messages??? Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Ibill
New Community Member

The plug-in works again but only for IE, not Firefox. 

Login to Me Too

StarrHawk

I agree, Paypal Plug In was so very helpful! I felt safe shopping online with it. I want it back and A REASON WHY IT'S GONE!!!!!!! I don't want a debit card or the credit card. I WANT PAYPAL PLUG IN!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.