what time is my money released to me?

mathewdylang
New Community Member
My paypal says that my money will be available tomorrow, January 6, 2014. What time does it release the money to me though. Is it midnight which is technically the 6th or is it some time during the day? I'm a new seller and am waiting for my fumds to order some items. Thanks in advance, Mat
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry but from my experience when i went through it myself it varies.

But you can always give them a quick call tomorrow and ask for them to release it sooner rather than later.

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry but from my experience when i went through it myself it varies.

But you can always give them a quick call tomorrow and ask for them to release it sooner rather than later.

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mathewdylang
New Community Member
That is what i figured it would be. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.