payment reversed

ron1690
New Community Member

a few days ago i sold through paypal i then transfered  the money into my bank account.i then sold to sumbody else who made a complaint about the goods so paypal took my35pounds an put it into my paypal to cover the dispute which has been sorted.i now want to know how i get my 35 pounds back which paypal reversed from my bank account

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ron1690
New Community Member

can any body help me please

Login to Me Too

eugh
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry but... of course they won't help you. It's Paypal, I'm sick of being shafted by them. A bank wouldn't behave the way they do, so how on earth do they get away with it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Ron1690,

It is hard to know exactly why this case was closed in your buyers favour. There are two reasons for a dispute being filed. If your buyer claimed that they had not received the item, you may be able to appeal the outcome of the case if you have information showing the item has been delivered already to them.

If your buyer claimed that the item was not as described, the item should have been returned to you in order for a refund to have been issued.

If you would like more information on this, you can try contacting customer services directly and we can assist you further. We can also advise you if there is anything more that we can do in order to try and get your money back.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.