payment hold on digital goods ?

vauxmod
New Community Member

hi i run a vauxhall forum witch is totally non proffit and i sell subscritions now to help cover running costs however some1 paid for a subscription today and its on hold how can i stop this as there is nothing to post they just gett access to more forums on the site ?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Digitall
Contributor
Contributor

Why Paypal always answer generic questions!? Please we are making a fair question, why you just don't answer. Ppl here is taking about funds being withheld for no reason, but there are worse cases! Frozen accounts for nothing! When Paypal freezes an account then they ask the seller to send them the addresses to where goods where sent, they also ask for sellers to send the invoice where you bought the product you are selling, but talking about digital goods, we sellers are unable to have them! Because we ourselves create our product so we aren't buying it and we do not have an invoice for that! And we do not have addresses because we aren't sending a physical good!!! Having no answer for that, the risk department just close our account for ever with no possibility to change that decission 😞 and in fact there is no reason for the risk department person to approve our account, because if it happen that is a fradulent account they would be in trouble. But closing a legal bussiness account seems to really not to be a problem to them, so I beleive that ALL the account that arrive to risk department for evaluation ALL OF THEM got closed! Because, I insist, there is no reason for the human that is evaluating that to take the risk to approve such account. But in that process you Paypal are killing a lot of legal accounts and bussinesses that their only sin is to sell digital goods in an unfriendly with digital goods processor as paypal. Is really sad, I expect no answer from Paypal because actually you don't care about small digital goods sellers, you have enough millions with the big ones. Very sad.  

Login to Me Too

REGAL_AGENCY
Contributor
Contributor

The real reason why Paypal hold onto your money in their so called pending account is because it generates an income for them by means of huge amounts of interests. They are currently sitting on £2000 of my money which I really do not appreciate at all. If you can just imagine how many billions of pounds and dollars are sitting in so called pending accounts at any point in time and think about a 10% high interest / high yield account. 

Theiving scumbags cheating customers in the name of security.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.