money being held for 21 days we cant have our money yet paypal can take there fees on a hold

keleedo
New Community Member

i have never had a problem with any of my sales i have 100% feedback , yet paypal will not let me have my money for 21 days ?am i missing the point here this is money that is ours , some of the money covers the cost for postage !!!!! yet we cant get ours but yet paypal can take there fees straight away ?sorry but if there is a hold then paypal should have to wait for there fees aswell .quite frankly i think this is stupid and wrong i normaly give people the choice for recorded delivery as to keep post costs down , its ok for buyers to rip us sellers off but when it comes to us we are just targeted maybe paypal should look at individual accounts and not just judge us cos of the small minority of scammers , they have our bank and card details , address and numbers is this not proof enough we are not going to rip people off , its very easy for a buyer to say that they have not received an item as they chose not to do recorded its there word against yours and yet they win and your out of pocket so now paypal have held our money and if the buyer wants to say something is wrong etc you are out of pocket etc im sorry to rant but i dont sell on here to rip people off i sell stuff as to good to throw away and sell on and with the money i buy from other sellers stuff that i want in return now thats all gone to corrupt and 2 sales ive just done which have been bigger than i have ever sold even though i started it at 99p has been held it feels like you are giving people credit now and let them decide after they receive goods if they want the item or not its all wrong and i may turn to selling on amazon and other sites again

Login to Me Too
112 REPLIES 112

Snowcloud
Contributor
Contributor

Edit: This wasn't the problem, easy fix and PayPal was very helpful!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi Snowcloud,

Welcome to PayPal UK community page.

I am sorry to hear that. I think best to review your PayPal account; I am here to help, why you don’t contact me through Twitter @AskPayPal handle or from PayPal UK Facebook page. I am happy to take a look at your PayPal account.

Thanks for posting!

Arda

Login to Me Too

Alliah_Williams
Contributor
Contributor
I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY FURIOUS! It's not only digesting that PayPal think they have the right to hold our money which we've earned for 21 whole days, but they also say you can get your money within 3 days if you Add tracking information and mark the item as sent! THIS IS A HUGE LIE! They say that the buyer has a 15 day period where they can make a complaint about the item they have been sold, but my buyer only needed 3 days to post 100% positive feedback about me as a seller! Surely this should be enough evidence that I am reliable and not some scammer! Not only this but PayPal is incredibly inconsiderate! It's 5 weeks until Christmas! I need my money ASAP not whenever they feel like it! What about people who have bills to pay or debts to pay off?!? You think the banks are going to wait 21 days for them to come up with the money they need! Why is it that buyers can make any claim they want and the seller has to suffer! this isn't just some game this is affecting people's lives and it needs to be improved!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.